Shutting down Line-In

1 person liked this

Re: Shutting down Line-In

Justapilgrim20

Well there are some instrumental songs that are marked Explicit. Some are even religious in nature. I wish they would not be classified as such. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/4vp8EqgDsuJJDz2fGIr50H?si=GtIByL__R1yivf1Yeg_FJQ

xoberecords
Roadie

Es muy triste lo que hicieron, espero que vuelvan a ponerlo disponible.

3 people liked this

redafs

but why?

6 people liked this

FelahBr

I'd like to know how you're  going to manage the wrong infos. Hope you come out with a solution soon. :)

4 people liked this

2stepbay
Casual Listener

And I wonder how/where these valuable insights will make their way back to the User level. Perhaps creating a different mechanism for allowing user input, where metadata is inaccurate or needs to be enhanced, would create a win/win for everyone. Otherwise Spotify becomes less user friendly as users need to figure out how to deal with the inaccuracies that abound here.

2 people liked this

jeremielessard
Casual Listener

It's bad cause we've been helping you guys so many times... 

Hope you'll make a new kind of lin-in soon since we're free workers helping out.

6 people liked this

Kerry_Maxwell
Casual Listener

"We value your input, but we've made the decision to stop pretending we care."

3 people liked this

dspacejs
Casual Listener

This is ridiculous, why would you remove it? You didn't even explain why. You can't just remove something people obviously like without giving any reason as to why, that's just shitty communication.

I've been a regular Spotify user since 2015 and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with several aspects of your product.

Overall it's great and I continue to use it because it's the best music player I'm aware of, but as a company of your size there's basically no excuse for the errors you guys are making. You're doing a lousy job.

This is an example. You also removed the inbox which many users liked. The Android app also sucks. I've encountered several large bugs that still haven't been fixed. Many people have complained about this, it's not just me. Go and look at what your customers say on Reddit.

4 people liked this

SilenceNogood
Casual Listener

Just FYI, I'd get rid of the "Help Us Fix Metadata. Have a read and sign up here" banner. I'm seeing it on select pages in the community forum, including this one <3

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 1.20.35 PM.png
1 person liked this

jshatan
Regular

Yes!! It's been weeks and it really makes it seem like no one is minding the store.

SUGGESTED POSTS