Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Singers & Songwriters MISSING

Singers & Songwriters MISSING

So the 'Singers & Songwriters' Spotifiy playlist is GONE, has been replaced with 'Meet the Songwriters', which at this point is too much country music for my taste! I loved listening to the newer artist, at least for me, the sound the artist on the playlist, it had become my most listened to playlist, downloaded to my phone to listen in the car even (one of the few Spotify playlist I had downloaded). So does anyone have a good replacement playlist?

2 Replies

Welcome to the community, LauraM62!

I conducted a quick search on Spotify and found another good singer/songwriter playlist (being a singer/songwriter fan myself), Singer Songwriter Coffee Break. I've pasted it below, take a look at it and tell me if it's good or if I should keep searching... 🙂

spotify:user:spotify__sverige:playlist:2bwhOuwSfZXw2cOVo5Mwsg

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Although not too bad, love Adele, what I really loved about the Singers & Songwriters is they had some artist that were newer, I really enjoyed the newer artist and/or less played artist --- Billy the Kid, Laura Dogett, Dylan LeBlanc, Sufjan Stephens, Meg Meyers --- I would love more like that. I wished Spotify would let me search an artist like 'Laura Doggett' and show me some playlists she was on, that would let me see if I could find another one that had more similar artist. I appreciate the assistance!

Suggested posts