Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Slim Shady LP censored?

Slim Shady LP censored?

can you please answer why this album is censored I can't even lisen to it. please fix this asap!

2 Replies

I don't have a concrete answer for you. It could be possible that there are two options for the LP and one is sensored and one isn't. I am a huge Eminem fan myself so I understand your pain. I will attach my "ultimate Rabbit" playlist which isn't sensored at all. Let me know if this works!

Ultimate Rabbit

Spotify has completely removed the uncensored version of SSLP in Canada. I assume it's because of regional licensing issues, though I'm not sure why this is only affecting Spotify, and not other services such as Google Music.

Missing music on Spotify is just something you're going to have to deal with. I highly suggest subscribing to Google Music either as a replacement for Spotify, or in addition to Spotify. Most of the songs missing from Spotify are available on Google and other services, and nowadays I only use Spotify for its near universal device compatibility. Slim Shady LP is available on Google Play in both censored and uncensored, so that should hopefully be a solid option for you. 

Suggested posts