Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Some songs won't play

Some songs won't play

Hello, 

I would like to know why some of the songs won't play. They have played previously, I have added them into my playlists, yet when they come up, they just skip to the next song. They are also grey, please see attachment for example. Sorry if this is a duplicate, I did not find any answer for this. lovekills.jpg

Thank you 

5 Replies

Hey @elvidoggolev!

Does this only happen with that album? Also, what country is your account set to? 

We'll see what we can suggest.

@SergioDavidThanks for the reply.

No, this is not just this album, it was just an example. This has happened to many songs. One more example would be Mountain Heart - Little Sadie. I could find more examples if needed.

My country is set to Estonia.

Having the same problem from time to time...

Country is Germany. 😞

I'm having the same problem with my song Lazy Sunday by Sarah Amina. I bought the song, downloaded it to my Spotify account and added it to a playlist. It played just fine (after I finally figured out how to sync it to my iPhone 5s). But yesterday when I tried to listen to that playlist again, it skipped the song and went to the next one. Not sure how to fix this! HELP!! My country by the way is U.S.A., I live in Kansas.

In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.

I may have figured it out. Try connecting your phone to your computer and opening the Spotify app or website. Then unclick the Download button at the top right hand corner of the screen (on both the phone and computer). After you do that on BOTH screens, click the download button again on the computer and you should be able to redownload the ENTIRE playlist including the song that wasn't playing before.

I just tried that with my playlist I created and it worked perfectly! I hope this helps! 🙂

In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.

Suggested posts