Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Someone is logged in to my account

Solved!

Someone is logged in to my account

Hello!

While I am listening to music, more and more playlists with music I would -never- listen to popping up, and it switches me over to someone's apple device, interrupting my music and adding this person's endless playlists to my playlists.

I cannot even listen without his music blasting in the middle of a song.

I have a premium account.

I switched my password twice, to an obscure , foreign language and letter number combo.

Still he pops up.

What can I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi orcahusky,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community. I recommend that you first disconnect from all devices that are currently connected to your Spotify account. Then, you should change your password again. I also strongly suggest that you change the password for your email account associated with your Spotify account (as well as for your Facebook account, if you have it connected to Spotify).

In addition, I recommend checking out this support article for more information on what to do next, if the above suggestions do not prevent this person from using your Spotify account. You can fill out the contact form linked at the end of the support article to get in touch with Spotify's support team; select "Logging In," then "Someone's taken over my account," and then "I STILL NEED HELP."

Best regards,

TreyAnastasio

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi orcahusky,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community. I recommend that you first disconnect from all devices that are currently connected to your Spotify account. Then, you should change your password again. I also strongly suggest that you change the password for your email account associated with your Spotify account (as well as for your Facebook account, if you have it connected to Spotify).

In addition, I recommend checking out this support article for more information on what to do next, if the above suggestions do not prevent this person from using your Spotify account. You can fill out the contact form linked at the end of the support article to get in touch with Spotify's support team; select "Logging In," then "Someone's taken over my account," and then "I STILL NEED HELP."

Best regards,

TreyAnastasio

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts