Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song Request

Song Request

I donโ€™t really know if iโ€™m in the right place but, can you guys please add the song Room of Angel by Akira Yamaoka??๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

5 Replies

Hey @senaeksi ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify would love to have all the worldโ€™s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Music availability depends on the artist/label, not Spotify.

You can find more information in this article: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/Content-missing/

Have a great day ๐Ÿ™‚

Well now thatโ€™s a bummer..๐Ÿ˜ฅ Thank you so much for the answer though!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

You're welcome. Let me know if you need help with anything else. 

hi, you wanted me to let you know if i had another question/problem.. so here i am, so very limited amount of songs from the artist Big Time Tush are available for us to listen on Spotify here in Turkey.. I have tried reaching out to the artist and the music label but none of these things helped me with my problem. what would you suggest that i should do to get all of their albums available in my country?

Hey @senaeksi,

Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ™‚

Song/album availability differs in different countries. This is due to licensing factors.

We add new content every day. In case you can't find something, it may appear soon.

We'll be right here if you have any further questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts