Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song Request

Song Request

I'd like to request Spotify team to add these two songs which have been a hit in recent times. These songs are from the hit show La Casa De Papel / Money Heist.

1. Asalto Camion - Ivan M.Lacamara & Manel Santisteban (Available on Spotify but the song isn't available in my region. Please add it to all the regions)

2. Abztraction Remix - Ivan Lacamara (Not available on Spotify. Please add it to all the regions)

I'll be looking forward to these songs on Spotify soon.

Thank You

4 Replies

Hey there @Pranavnath1998.,

Spotify is constantly adding content but due to licensing restrictions imposed by Artists and Labels/Distributors and other factors it may cause limits on the content that Spotify is able to add to the platform. You can learn more about this here

Keep Safe, 

Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

I thought I'm the only one who requested for these songs. Sorry for the trouble. How will I know if someone else asked for the same request.

Hey @Pranavnath1998,

If you're referring to the post above by @Elena, that is just regarding another user and their posting activity. Unfortunately requests aren't specifically monitored as content is added to the platform as and when it's made available to Spotify. Further information is available about how the process works and why it's not currently available is in my original post.

Best,

Suggested posts