Announcements

Song being botted?

Highlighted

Re: Song being botted?

Just came in to say the same thing is happening on my Spotify for Artist page. “120 listeners”. Hope it doesn’t mess anything up

Highlighted

Visitor
Same thing. 120, then 240, back to 120 without the streams on my newest release budging past the norm, which is why I was suspicious of it.
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Same thing happen to us today 120
Highlighted

Casual Listener
It is happening to my page also! Released a new song Oct 2nd and this afternoon I noticed the 120. Which was a strange number ex specially since the whole 120 left my page at the same time. Keep me informed on should I contact Spotify
Highlighted

Visitor
Yeah, it's happening to my bands' music as well. It went from 3 listeners now to 120 listeners now. It was exciting for a second.
Highlighted

Yes same here then when down to just 2 back to reality 

Highlighted

Hello! I've been experiencing the same issue. My group is relatively small and we've been experiencing a huge influx of plays ever since the 13th. This song came out in May and wasn't extremely popular, so it's been really puzzling why there has been a big audience on it now in October. Neither me or my music partner have purchased any sort of fake plays or payed for any playlist placements for this song.

The song has gained almost 250 streams since then (a large number for us), and each of them appears to be a unique listener. 

I really just don't want there to be any issues in the future for the Spotify Editorial Playlists or anything like you that, you know? 

I'm a tiny bit concerned, but if they are organic plays, that's awesome.

Let me know what you think and if you've figured out anything, thank you. 

SUGGESTED POSTS