Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song by Agalloch not available

Song by Agalloch not available

Dear all,
I've recently found an album by the band Agalloch called "The Serpent and the Sphere". Although it has some awesome songs by the original album, it does not have the song called "Plateau of the ages" (one of my favorite Agalloch songs).

Could you please verify what's going on to solve this asap?

TKS,

Gus
4 Replies

Hey @vieirasgustavo, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. While it might be a good idea to contact the artist or label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify, you can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest. You might also be interested in supporting this idea, which suggests a simpler method for requesting albums missing from Spotify.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy listening 🙂

I can also advise that it doesn’t have the song ‘Birth and Death at the Pillars of Creation’. 

I understand the point about artists/record labels withholding songs although one problem is that on the artist’s album page the album in question shows as having 9 tracks however when you click on it only 7 tracks come up with the two mentioned tracks missing. 

Could this be looked into? Thanks. 

Hi all,

I came to support the request of my mate, indeed, it's realy strange that only two songs of this great album are disable, I think it is not a label or artist descision but simply an error, please check if it's could be fix !

Full album is available on YouTube and it's a shame I have to listen there 😞 Please do something.

Suggested posts