Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song missing from Stone Sour catalog

Song missing from Stone Sour catalog

For Stone Sour's cd Come What[ever} May, you have the Zzyzx Rd - pop version, but are missing the original Zzyzx Rd. song.

I am hoping this can be added to the Stone Sour catalog.

Thanks

3 Replies

@xzao86

Hello:

Depending on your listening location, I being in the U.S. I have access to two different releases of Stone Sour's Come What[ever} May.

Come What[ever} May - 12 track version which I would assume has the longer version of that track you are wanting runs at a time of 5:26

The version of that release is here:

spotify:album:2TAeZbcOfhZnaL2wLNtPyj

The other version of that release has 18 tracks, which has the pop version of that track which has a running time of 4:02

The version of that release is here:

spotify:album:5eHk89PNorMd7e4wyxYiUV

For future reference if you were not aware. With the desktop app when you are at an artist page looking at releases if there is another version of that same release, all you have to do is click on the title name of the release, which will load the release play window and looking to the lower right under the song list there should be a round bubble with an arrow pointing down if there is another release of this title available to you based on listening regions. Click on the down arrow will show you how many different versions of this release are available to you.

I did not know about the same release feature.  I simply tried searching for the song, and only came up with the pop version.

Thank you so much for the quick reply, and showing me how to find that song.

Much appriciated.

The non-pop version is definitely a loooot better!

For me it's their best album anyway. 😄

Suggested posts