Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song removed from a playlist and I can't remember the name. PLEASE HELP I'M DESPERATE

Song removed from a playlist and I can't remember the name. PLEASE HELP I'M DESPERATE

It was in the "Essential Electronic" playlist before the whole thing got changed around yesterday. I'm pretty sure it was after the song "Secrets" before it happened. There was a woman singing in it but the lyrics were pretty much incomprehensible to me. All I remember right now was there were a lot of long drawn out "oooo"s and "aaaaa"s really.

Someone please help me I'm desperate since that pretty much ruined my whole day and I'm still upset about it. If you think you can help but need more to work with, I can maybe try to badly imitate some parts of the song and post it on vocaroo.

1 Reply

@eulabeia

Hello:

If too much time has not passed, and you have not had to cleanly reinstall the Spotify apps by maybe removing cached data. What you can do is go into Play Queue and hit the history tab, and depending on how much play history is here, you might just have to give it some time to load as the newer apps do not play well with large amounts of data for some reason. Eventually you will be able to scroll down the play history of songs, and maybe with some luck you might find the track you are looking for?

Suggested posts