Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs disappeared - Sharon, Lois and Bram

Songs disappeared - Sharon, Lois and Bram

I had a playlist for my son that included the song One Elephant, Deux Elephants by Sharon, Lois and Bram.  A few days ago, we went to play it, and the song was missing,  I've tried searching Spotify and I can't find it anywhere.  Basically, this song was available last week but is no longer there.  Before I go and download the song from iTunes, I was wondering if someone could (1) explain what happened, and (2) let me know if there's any chance the song might return to Spotify.

thanks

4 Replies

I am also experiencing the same issue, along with other tracks by Fred Penner and other artists that have suddenly disappeared without any apparent reason. I have numerous Sonos playlists that no longer work. This is a real problem that needs to be solved ASAP..

@Markthomas594

Hello:

This release here:

Is available to these listening regions currently: AD AR AT AU BE BG BO BR CH CL CO CR CY CZ DE DK DO EC EE ES FI FR GB GR GT HK HN HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT MX MY NI NL NO NZ PA PE PH PL PT PY RO SE SG SI SK SV TR TW US UY

Only Canada is excluded for now. Usually content that goes missing does come back, when is anyone's guess? Give it a week or two and see if the content missing comes back. Also do not delete from any personally created playlists any of the unavailable content, as the Spotify apps should update when or if the content comes back.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Thanks.  I'll wait for a bit.  

The song just magically returned to my playlist a few days ago.  It's a slighly different version, but still what I was looking for.  Appears to be the album that @JayLB linked above. 

Suggested posts