Re: Songs only able listning 30 seconds to

Roadie

@JayLB

Great! I will keep an outlook for when these songs are back to normal again.. 😄

Cheers,

Annethe

Highlighted

Monsters by Matchbook romance and End of me by A Day to remember are only playing sound bites, Im listening on desktop

Highlighted

Hi, I have the same issue with a song we uploaded recently. Only 30 seconds playback in embedded posts. Can someone help with this?

https://open.spotify.com/track/0zmb7PsSqFkjfRJjlEJB3F

Highlighted

Music Fan
All the songs on Real Australian Blues 3 only play for 30 seconds? I have an Australian premium Spotify account.
Highlighted

Music Fan
Volume 1 and 2 only play 30 seconds per track also? Can anyone help? Thank you.
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@Aussiebattler

Hello:

If you provide album links to the release versions you have access in a new post, I can escalate your issue so a Spotify mod can look behind the scenes and see if the 30 second clips can be corrected.

Highlighted
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@Aussiebattler

I went ahead escalated those for you, a Spotify mod got back to me with a reply that those album releases had been collected and now reported to the correct people. 

Highlighted

Music Fan
That's great. Thanks for your help. Will there be a further post advising when the issue has been fixed?
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Probable not, I was notified of the escalation process, that the content was forwarded to the correct folks for correction. Might check back in a couple weeks from now and keep an eye on it. The last correction of this 30 second sound clip type issue only took a couple weeks, but with multiple content providers the re-added corrected content could take some time for corrected content to be sent back to Spotify for re-uploaded again.

SUGGESTED POSTS