Songs only able listning 30 seconds to

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Songs only able listning 30 seconds to

user-removed
Not applicable

@Aussiebattler

Hey there, apologies those releases got overlooked. Can you post the album links again, and I will escalate again and see what might be up with those releases getting fixed?

Highlighted

Aussiebattler
Music Fan

The 4 Albums which have all the songs truncated to 30 seconds are Real Australian Blues Vol 1 - Vol 4. If you can help that would be great as I like the Albums.Thank you.

Highlighted

Aussiebattler
Music Fan

I am not sure why the links didnt post but I will try again using copyy URI ? instead of copy to clipboard

spotify:album:0mnnZAeShNjJ8riwDERZ8c 

spotify:album:2m0iZcrJeQvMzYwdbosCuw 

spotify:album:1tc37HeZobPYncfzn9Rv2e

spotify:album:4cyNmYcLqNUnSEFJLQVtuz

Thank you!

Highlighted

spiral
Casual Listener

Yep, the other album  shows full versions of all songs for me. Confusing, though.

Thanks for the help!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@Aussiebattler

Ok thanks for those album links, I will try again and see how things turn out with these escalated.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@spiral

No problem, glad to read it plays for you correct. I did not think to double check the artist page first to see if there was another release version available, seems this version might have been the updated one added by the label to the Spotify service to correct the previous version with the 30 second tracks in it.

Highlighted

ericgeneric

Hi there

I just came across this thread - I'm having the same 30-second share issue with tracks from this album. For example:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2zd3WJQQmrWtJTXnndH5KV

Is escalation via this forum still the only way to correct it?

Thanks!

Highlighted

Aussiebattler
Music Fan
As far as I know this is the best place. I still have not received a resolution to the issue. A bit strange but I live in hope 😀
Highlighted

Anita1964

I try to listen to Dimash, battle of memories. I only get it once and then only a few seconds. Can somebody help me please? 

SUGGESTED POSTS