Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs out of order (Archive - Controlling Crowds (Part IV))

Solved!

Songs out of order (Archive - Controlling Crowds (Part IV))

When you play Archive’s Controlling Crowds (Part IV), the songs are mislabeled and out of order. According to the track list, all the titles are in the correct order (Pills, followed by Lines, followed by The Empty Bottle, and so on until Lunar Bender). But if you actually play the album, the audio for Pills plays when you play the song titled The Feeling or Losing Everything. The album then continues from there and “loops around” or something so when you play the song labeled as Pills instead you get the audio for Thought Conditioning and Lines plays The Feeling or Losing Everything. I feel like I’m going insane trying to explain it, but the track listing and the actual audio don’t line up at all. It would make no sense for the band to go back and butcher their album so I’m assuming it’s a Spotify issue and the band’s small enough no one’s bothered to fix it yet but I hope there’s a way to get it fixed. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Inneedofanswers

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If you notice a track or an album on Spotify isn't playing correctly, or the information (title, cover art, release date) is incorrect, you can report it to us. 

We suggest you check out this help page and follow the steps on how to report the issue you've spotted. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Issue has been resolved.

I let you check.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Inneedofanswers

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If you notice a track or an album on Spotify isn't playing correctly, or the information (title, cover art, release date) is incorrect, you can report it to us. 

We suggest you check out this help page and follow the steps on how to report the issue you've spotted. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Marked as solution

Issue has been resolved.

I let you check.

Best regards.

Suggested posts