Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Soooo.... Did Spotify Abandon It's Video Content?

Solved!

Soooo.... Did Spotify Abandon It's Video Content?

I was wondering, did Spotify abandon it's Video content? It appears I don't even see video podcasts. They had some interesting stuff, I hope members did not complain them away!! **bleep**, that's messed up.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Video content is currently only available in select countries. If you're not seeing any videos in your app, it's probably because they're not available in your country.

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I also can't find any videos..

Even when Spotify posts a video or anything on Instagram and adds the link in their bio I can't find it on my app, there's always an error

Yeah, and that's a shame! I've read a lot of negative responses towards having videos. People acted like Spotify was turning in to YouTube or something. Makes no sense.

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Video content is currently only available in select countries. If you're not seeing any videos in your app, it's probably because they're not available in your country.

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this 🙂

It actually was in my country (USA). I guess they yanked it. I was just shocked on how many users were against it. Like I said, maybe people were afraid they were becomeing too "iTune(ish)."

Hey @SpotyThrowbacks,

Thanks for letting us know - we can confirm that video content is not available for customers in the US.

Let us know if you have any other questions about this.

Thanks! Stay awesome 😉

1. Will video content be available in the UK/USA for September, or at the very latest December when Joe Rogan moves over to Spotify? 

Suggested posts