Spotify Ad Song

Highlighted

Re: Spotify Ad Song

cociooo
Music Fan
@kokobeyb Oh? This is a 1D song? Someone in this thread thought it sounded like Harry Styles 😄
Highlighted

kokobeyb
Music Fan

It’s not. But it did sounded like Harry/Zayn so I searched their singles as an individual artist but to no avail. I’m pretty sure I know all of their songs when they’re still 1D. 

Highlighted

cociooo
Music Fan
@kokobeyb have you tried it on Shazam? 😞 I would have tried it but I can't install the app right now
Highlighted

kokobeyb
Music Fan

Tried Shazam-ing the last part that I’ve managed to record but it can’t identify. I even asked Siri!!! Maybe will try asking Google Assistant. 

I hope someone from Spotify will reach this query. Or at least they could’ve included the song titles in their ads from now on. 

Highlighted

cociooo
Music Fan
I agree. What's the point in putting songs in ads when we can't even listen to it in its full form.
Highlighted

kokobeyb
Music Fan

By the way, have you tried searching for the lyrics? Been trying but I can’t still find it. Have you tried decoding the last part? I think it’s “we got fell in love with it in the end” or I’m just making this up? 🤪

Highlighted

cociooo
Music Fan
I tried that but I can't hear the lyrics clearly also. But it does sound like that 😳

kokobeyb
Music Fan

I found another query online and they thought it was “Think I’d fell in love with it anyway” and now I am more confused 🤯🥴

Highlighted

cociooo
Music Fan
@kokobeyb that sounds closer haha hope we get our answer soon 😰
Highlighted

kokobeyb
Music Fan

Still can’t find it. DMed @SpotifyCares in Twitter and I still can’t find an answer. They gave me this link instead and now I’m somewhat losing my hopes in finding that song ☹️

SUGGESTED POSTS