Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify-Created Playlist Now Empty - A Dreamy Wind Down

Solved!

Spotify-Created Playlist Now Empty - A Dreamy Wind Down

Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone here can help me. This issue is far from critical. I figured I'd just tap the community resources and see what I can get.

There is a playlist that Spotify created and hosted called "A Dreamy Wind Down". Here is the Link to it. The description reads "Electronic music with atmospheric undertones to bring you into that dreamy night." The playlist itself still exists in the software, technically, but all of the songs in it are gone, so it's functionally useless. I'm not sure if it was their intention to delete it, but I was hoping that some members of the community may be familiar with this playlist, and might be able to assist me in re-creating it. I recall some of the song titles, but I can't exactly remember the entire playlist in my head. I actually used to use this sometimes to help me fall asleep at night, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

P.S. I did find one or two community playlists that are users' attempts at doing what I'm looking to do, but I don't think they include all the songs that were originally in it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I just checked Spotify again today, and the original playlist is back up. Here is the link. Thanks everyone for all your help! I'm happy that Spotify's actively looking through things like this.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Same here! I used to listen that playlist to fall asleep as well (and it actually worked very well). And now it's empty... It'd be great to get it back somehow

If you're looking for a close replication, I found this one yesterday. I take no credit for the playlist, I just found it whilst using Google. I'm not sure how close this is to the original, but some of my favorite tracks of the original playlist are on here, thankfully.

Hey @richierich818 @drè87

Thanks for the report.

I have passed this on to be looked into. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

I just checked Spotify again today, and the original playlist is back up. Here is the link. Thanks everyone for all your help! I'm happy that Spotify's actively looking through things like this.

You're welcome

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The playlist has been completely delated now.

Good job Spotify...

Suggested posts