Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Playlist ADS on Instagram

Spotify Playlist ADS on Instagram

Hi everybody! 

First topic on Spotify Community, either if I followed you through all these long 5 years since I've entered here.  First of all: Sorry if my English isn't perfect at all, but I'm Italian so I'll try to do my best to explain myself. 

My problem is very simple: I have a Spotify Playlist with a good amount of followers that I've reached only keeping it constantly updated, without any payed AD on the Social Networks, and with a good choose of the name i think that Spotify has helped to make it rise among the most indexed content in the same target.

Now i saw that the growth of the followers has slowly stopped day by day, and i'd like to sponsor it with some payed Ads on the Instagram stories or posts, like hundreds of other creators do. My question is : if i want to put a song in that playlist in the background of the animation that i'll create for the ad, do i have to pay the Music Copyrights for the use of that song or not? I just want to make this clear before proceeding. I searched through all the similar post in this Community but can't find anything talking about this. Can anyone help me? Have you already done something similar? 

Thank you very much, hope you can help me! 😁

Bye, 

Valentino

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

MacBook Air

Operating System

Monterey 12.2

2 Replies

Hey @Ilrompipallone,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Nice question, but it sounds like something you might want to double-check with Instagram since that's the platform you'll be running the AD on. 

If you're interested in promoting your content via ads, it'd also be cool for you to take a look at Ad Studio: more info about this here.

Hope you'll find this helpful. Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you very much Mario. I thought that Spotify Ads was available only for artists,isn't it?  Anyway i'll try to contact Instagram too to find out more about this. Have a good day 😊

Suggested posts