Spotify Presale on Ticketmaster

Highlighted

Re: Spotify Presale on Ticketmaster

frickadoodle54

Is expecting to be treated equally an entitlement? I don't think so. I'm in for the same monthly premium and I'd like the same priviledges. This method of distribution of concert pre-sales seems capricious and sure to righteously **bleep** some people off.

Highlighted

Danaleed
It pisses me off...I love a particular artist that will be performing near me in November. I have wanted to see her since I was younger and I finally have the opportunity, but because I own all her albums and listen to them offline I didn't get a code? I had to wait until sales opened to the public and pay more money for less than desirable seats. Very disappointing to say the least. I do believe if I am a paying customer that I should be able to request a presale code.
Highlighted

kmarrowood
Casual Listener
Just wait you will get a nasty snarky reply from another Spotify user giving you **bleep** about your comment! I did & I just told them I wasn't aware I asked their opinion.....some people act as though they are superior or something.....I totally agree with you the same thing happened to me!! Sorry they treat paying customers like this....

dxa33205

I seem to be in the same boat as many.  My son listens to Logic day and night, but since he does not use my premium account ... and I don't listen to him as much ... I don't get a code.  Spotify can remedy this.  Get rid of the code if you can't supply it to every paying customer.  Thankfully, Citi cardholders get access an hour later.  I just have to use my card.  No Code!! 

SUGGESTED POSTS