Spotify Presale on Ticketmaster

Highlighted

Re: Spotify Presale on Ticketmaster

frickadoodle54

Is expecting to be treated equally an entitlement? I don't think so. I'm in for the same monthly premium and I'd like the same priviledges. This method of distribution of concert pre-sales seems capricious and sure to righteously **bleep** some people off.

Highlighted

Danaleed
It pisses me off...I love a particular artist that will be performing near me in November. I have wanted to see her since I was younger and I finally have the opportunity, but because I own all her albums and listen to them offline I didn't get a code? I had to wait until sales opened to the public and pay more money for less than desirable seats. Very disappointing to say the least. I do believe if I am a paying customer that I should be able to request a presale code.
Highlighted

kmarrowood
Casual Listener
Just wait you will get a nasty snarky reply from another Spotify user giving you **bleep** about your comment! I did & I just told them I wasn't aware I asked their opinion.....some people act as though they are superior or something.....I totally agree with you the same thing happened to me!! Sorry they treat paying customers like this....
Highlighted

dxa33205

I seem to be in the same boat as many.  My son listens to Logic day and night, but since he does not use my premium account ... and I don't listen to him as much ... I don't get a code.  Spotify can remedy this.  Get rid of the code if you can't supply it to every paying customer.  Thankfully, Citi cardholders get access an hour later.  I just have to use my card.  No Code!! 

SUGGESTED POSTS