Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify feedback pop up

Solved!

Spotify feedback pop up

I am wishing to advise Spotify support of an ongoing issue that occurs for me when I am searching through community help on the website. I am unsure if it is a problem on my end, or if other users are experiencing the same issue. 

Once I have started browsing topics or posts in community, I have a pop up from Spotify asking to give feedback on my experience. I always like to give feedback. There is an option to answer feedback questions after I have finished browsing. Alongside is the option to answer questions immediately. 

There seems to be a problem with the pop up obeying the "answer when finished" option. It is inclined to freeze or take you to the questions. 

Whether you press back, or answer and submit questions, you are not returned to your former search results. This is quite frustrating and I admit to giving negative answers in response on at least one occasion. 

It is also counterproductive as far as feedback on your current visit is concerned. The pop up appears far too early during a browsing session, to answer questions on whether you found what you were searching for, and what further action will you consider taking. 

Not only that, but it interrupts my search, and even when I do restart, I become frustrated with the circles I end up in. Hence I am finding it difficult to access the site with any success. 

I have noticed this occur over the past 2 months, and so am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, or if it has been discussed in a post.

I am a Premium Spotify User. My device is a Samsung Galaxy S9+. All android software and apps are up to date (including Chrome and Google).

I am in Australia.

Cheers guys. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Rara_35!

Thank you for your detailed feedback 🙂 I'll try to help you out.

When you click on the "Answer when finished" option, the survey should be opened in a separate tab. Does this also happen to you?

If not, could you try opening the Community page in an incognito window or a different browser and seeing if opening the survey then works normally?

Keep me posted!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Rara_35!

Thank you for your detailed feedback 🙂 I'll try to help you out.

When you click on the "Answer when finished" option, the survey should be opened in a separate tab. Does this also happen to you?

If not, could you try opening the Community page in an incognito window or a different browser and seeing if opening the survey then works normally?

Keep me posted!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thank you for the suggestion. I may try incognito next time. The survey was not in a new tab in my previous attempts. 

Suggested posts