Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify link within YouTube videos

Spotify link within YouTube videos

Has anyone had luck with embedding Spotify link within YouTube video on the channel or in YouTube Google Ads? At least if smart links like links that can lead to Spotify? 

6 Replies

Maybe you could try this website click here it may work for you?

Yea it works pretty well. I dont really know this from personal experience, but I have heard others say that getting their music on youtube channels like Promoting sounds and having a spotify Link in the description is one of the biggest things that helped them grow on spotify 🙂

Any time you can put your Spotify link in front of people, I would do it. Some times it will work better then others, but its allways worth the shot!

Yeah I used to do youtube videos and i used the link from above that i sent you yesterday to look at it  i dont do anymore youtube but when i did that was the solution that worked the best for me.

I think it's for individual use of an account holder. I'm interested in external users engagement, where they can use this link to go from YT to Spotify. But useful for consideration, thanks

thanks I'm aware of options putting in the description, but need CTA link to Spotify  on YT video

Don't do it and Youtube will very likely take down your channel. Embedding external links like Spotify is in violation of Youtube Community Guidelines which states, "We also don’t allow content where the main purpose is to trick people into leaving YouTube for another site or to boost your own engagement metrics (like gaining subscribers or watchtime). 

Suggested posts