Static in Recording at about 4:40 mark - Ludovico Einaudi, Andare, on album Divenire

Static in Recording at about 4:40 mark - Ludovico Einaudi, Andare, on album Divenire

rodmonument

I noticed some harsh static on this song in a few spots from about 4:40-4:55.  Sounds like a new recording is needed.

Thanks.

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Static in Recording at about 4:40 mark - Ludovico Einaudi, Andare, on album Divenire

JayLB
Community Legend

@rodmonument

Hello:

When doing a key word search for this release, I went to the album page view using the Spotify desktop app, and I noticed that there was a second release of the same content available. Can you double check the artist page, and when at the album page of this release, and see if there is a bubble lower right hand corner showing another release of this content available, and see if that release has the same problems with that song? The bubble will read 1 MORE RELEASE AVAILABLE with a down arrow inside a circle bubble. One release has a very grainy bad cover art image and the other release showed a cleaned up better cover art image.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jay

What's a Spotify Rock Star/Rising Star and how do I become one?
Note I am not a Spotify Employee, I just help out around on the community!

| Spotify Profile | last.fm Profile | Send Me A Message | Twitter |

SUGGESTED POSTS