Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Suggesting songs/artists for Spotify to add

Suggesting songs/artists for Spotify to add

Can anyone tell me why in the world it is so difficult to make artist and song suggestions to Spotify??  You have to search their community with JUST the right key words to get a hit.  It is such a basic need-Spotify should have a tab for it on their home page.  Very unfriendly convoluted site. And while we are on the topic how about adding the Feelies album "Only Life" and The Lightning Seeds album "Cloudcucckooland"?

3 Replies

Haha, you forgot "Time for a Witness"

Hey there @za29s-7_ulhma,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We'd love to have all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries for many types of reasons depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is: We add new music and podcasts to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon!

On another note, if a suggestion box on Spotify for missing tracks is something you'd like to see, we'd suggest adding your +VOTE and feedback on this idea

Also, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Hope this helps clarify things 🙂 

spotify:album:7gjtAtqpEZhYLCUnJvbzOn

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I know its hard and tbh i love using apple music alot it has much more and oldest content of all!

Suggested posts