Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Terrible content “suggested” on homepage

Terrible content “suggested” on homepage

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

Why on God’s green Earth are you suggesting this “Higher Ground” series that include podcasts about Barak and Michelle Obama? This is nastiness and and you should show relevant ads based on user preference. Stop with political BS. Modernize your app to ingest user interest so suggested content is relevant. End the political BS now.🤬

2 Replies

Hey @Lynchmeister78, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern, and I have passed your feedback on to the right folks. 

I'd recommend checking out this idea about a customizable start screen. From there, you can include suggestions and feedback about your experience which will reach the right teams at Spotify. 

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I think there’s enough votes for customization. This needs to be added to a very near build. I absolutely can’t stand the suggestions. They are usually of artist who have zero talent. Podcast of Barak Obama...wow, that’s the pinnacle of bad suggestions here. 🙂 please incorporate immediately. I don’t care about “flare” and how the app looks. I get app security development is top priority, but customer retention and experience should be #2.

Suggested posts