Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (OST) - missing song

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (OST) - missing song

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

(Google Pixel 3, Macbook Pro 16 2019, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th)

Operating System

(Android 11, Windows 10, macOS 10.15.7)

My Question or Issue

Jeremy Soule's The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lacks one tune that is included on the official soundtrack - Peace of Akatosh. Why?

Album link - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cTbjqfofNfUq5eIlicTXk?si=JPw8lCsDQwK8A2bE5iAltQ

5 Replies

Hey @birykvlad

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

If you can't find a particular track included in the OST it's possible this content is currently not available in your region. Availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

However, we add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find this song right now, it may still appear soon. Alternatively, you can always contact the artist or record label with your query or make use of the local files feature. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

@Ivan

I have turned on the display of unavailable tracks in the settings. You can't see her. I checked in another country, this melody is not there either. Based on this, there is no melody at all in the service. I consider this a mistake and ask you to check.

This is not a regional issue as with the unavailable tracks setting, you can see it's not there. I'm not local uploading a song when I pay for spotify to have said songs in a completed album.

It's track 26, and straight up missing. I have both a Swedish and a U.S account, it's not a regional thing. It just doesn't exist on your platform. I'm starting to reconsider my membership (and my partner's account,) for both countries because it's at least once a month this type of issue arises with an incomplete album or missing movie score. 

Hi @Silver_Mound,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We'd like to investigate this further. 

Can you try from a different device with the two accounts to see if the issue persists? Another useful step to try is to use a different internet connection.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

The problem still remains

Suggested posts