Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

The newest episode of Joe Rogan's podcast that its not showing to me

The newest episode of Joe Rogan's podcast that its not showing to me

the last episode i've got its the episode 1921, since then there has already been release episode 1922 and 1923
108 Replies

spotify support is a joke. how is this issue not resolved after almost 3 weeks.

The JRE and Lex Fridman Podcast were the only reasons I use Spotify. If this problem is not solved I'm done both with my subscription and  application. 

I have been stuck on #1920 with no new episodes across all platforms for nearly a month now! Clearly, Spotify is not taking this issue seriously. Is there any way to reach out to Rogan's team?

Guys go watch the show on dailymotion, they won't fix it.

Plan: Premium

Device:  Web (firefox, chrome), MacOS, iOS

The newest JRE podcast are not available and unsearchable on spotify. The episodes above #1920 can not be accessed, nor found in search, nor opened through the external link. The problem presists on any device and app tha I have.

I thought it could be country restrictions, but couldn't find any info about it. However, I'm not alone with this, there are new posts under this issue that indicate similar problem
-
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Podcasts-Partners-etc/Newest-Episodes-of-Joe-Rogan-Experience...
-

Below are the screenshots of what it looks when trying to access new episodes through external link. ( https://open.spotify.com/episode/177plfcE2xWKrOJUfnn13S?si=3189cb33e78e4833&nd=1 )

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 12.49.25 PM.jpg
IMG_3152.PNG
IMG_3154.PNG

Yep, I am having the same issue and I'm located in Egypt.

This has been ongoing for a couple weeks now.

I

Same to me. I am using windows desktop app and the last episode is #1920

I've contacted spotify support, but they don't have any answers. I hope this is just some kind of error, and not spotify quietly trying to silence Joe Rogan. 

CBT1, after he openly expressed his opinion about COVID-19 everything is possible.
Same issues on my devices, including Chrome browser. Gyumri, Armenia

The new episodes from the JRE and Lex Fridman podcasts are not showing. Latest episode of JRE is 1920 and Lex Fridman is 350. This issue has been going on for at least 3 weeks. I tried clearing cache and deleting and redownloading the app, but the issue still persists. Apparently, this issue is not specific to me only but to others as well who are outside the US.

Plan

Free

Country

Egypt

Device

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 16.0.2

Trying to get the new JRE episodes but itโ€™s not just refreshing the feed. I have tried everything, cleared my downloads and also cleared the cache but still not working. Itโ€™s been a month now 

Device

(iPhone x)

Spotify any updates?

Where is Spotify? Why are there no updates on this? 

get your **bleep**ing act together spotify! how long do i have to continue paying for the service that you are failing to provide?

I have no new episodes since #1917. I'm in Jamaica.

The same here, the latest visible is #1920, my country is Uzbekistan, I have paid subscription, if you don't fix it I'll discontinue my subscription. 

I have been having this problem for a couple of weeks now. Joe Rogan experience will not load new episodes no matter what i do

This issue has been on for almost a month now. This podcast is the only reason I pay for Spotify. How come it isn't fixed till now ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Same for me in Macau. Why is it taking so long to fix this issue?

Suggested posts