Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

The newest episode of Joe Rogan's podcast that its not showing to me

The newest episode of Joe Rogan's podcast that its not showing to me

the last episode i've got its the episode 1921, since then there has already been release episode 1922 and 1923
Top Answer
Jose_M
Spotify Star

Hello!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to report this. The relevant team at Spotify has already been notified of this issue. Make sure to keep the Spotify app updated so you don't miss out on any fixes.

Hope you have a nice day 🙂

Top Answer
Jose_M
Spotify Star

Hello!

This should be fixed now. If you're having any other issues with your Spotify, don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a nice day 🙂

108 Replies

I don’t even have 1921 idk what’s wrong!

Same for me. No new episodes after #1920, and direct links from the web to the newest episodes do not open. 

same. nothing after 1920

The same problem! 
How can i fix it?

I’m not getting the 1921 & 1922 and it’s been almost a week since #1921 was posted. I’m currently in Mali if that means anything. If I have to pay for a vpn I’ll just cancel my description.

Plan

Premium

Country

Ukraine

Device

Redmi Note 10 Pro

My Question or Issue

Unable to listen to new podcast episodes. E.g got all the notifications for JRE #1921, #1922, #1923 however I can't view any information about the episodes or listen to them. They are absent from the Joe Rogan experience podcast page and I can only see that they exist in my notifications. Same issue with the Lex Fridman Podcast for example, the latest episode I can listen to came out on 29th of December 2022. I have reinstalled the app multiple times, cleared the data and then reinstalled as well as logged in and out multiple times and even tried rebooting my WiFi and phone and tried a using a different internet connection (mobile data instead of home WiFi). Nothing helped, any guesses what can I try doing next?

I can't see newer episodes of the Joe Rogan podcast after episode 1920. the direct links show me a page saying "this page doesn't exist".

All my friends are having the same issue in Nigeria

*deleted*

Hello everyone!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. It looks like a few of you are having this issue so let's investigate further. Can you let me know the make and model of the device (or devices) this is happening on? Also, what Spotify version are you using?

Keep me posted!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello Jose...

Desktop (windows) and android version are all with the same problem for me. My app is up to date, and I reinstalled it at least two times as well.  

Hello!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to report this. The relevant team at Spotify has already been notified of this issue. Make sure to keep the Spotify app updated so you don't miss out on any fixes.

Hope you have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hey Jose,

an update was rolled out yesterday and I already downloaded it and I still have the same problem! Do you know a fix? 

I’m based in the UK btw. 

Same here, just updated Spotify but still can't see newer episodes after #1920.

Hello @Milaxi!

Thanks reaching out. As far as I'm concerned, Spotify is still looking into this issue. While there isn't an estimated timeframe for a fix, make sure to keep the app updated so you don't miss anything.

Thanks again for your patience 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Reinstalled last night and no change.

Lex Fridman not uploading new either.

Shows it's there but not error on play

Sent message to Joe Rogan 

I have tried 3 devices huawei Samsungs, reinstalled via play store and huawei app gallery.  Even tried jre guy on we who posts, they are there but says something went wrong. Also same problem for pbd podcast. But podcasts with no crazy guests play.

Also done VPN and no VPN still same issue

I can't get any episodes past 1920, it just isn't showing up. It's the same on the web player and the app both mobile and PC, logging out does nothing, I'm just seeing that the latest episode is 1920. Following direct links to the new episodes does not work it just says "Something went wrong try again later", I get the same thing when I tried going on other sites to use their spotify player.

Any solution to this? 

Same for me

Suggested posts