Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

This isn't an idea....

This isn't an idea....

Hi there! Love you guys but...frustrated that a) I had no way of accessing a help menu within the iPhone app (unless I've completely overlooked it) b) having instead to go to Safari to access the Spotify website to try and find out how I tell someone about the error I've come across and c) going round in complete circles on the website trying find where I can submit what I've found, I've resorted to submitting this via the ideas section (but it's not an idea)!
Listening to the "This is: Phil Collins" playlist and listening to this song: https://open.spotify.com/track/7INi4pMPG4IE0Smx5y4KVf the picture used to represent this song is of a different artist (Phil Bailey). The song that's played is definitely the Phil Collins' version (unless they remarkably have the same sounding voice). Anyway, just thought I'd let you know (I've also attached a picture). Cheers! 😃
IMG_5521.PNG
3 Replies

@Melforbes83

Hello:

That particular track was a duet song with Philip Bailey and Phil Collins. This wikipage on the release that track comes from might help explain the confusion some?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Wall_(album)

The release on Spotify by Philip Bailey that the duet track is on:

Also Phil Collins produced the release above. Might be why as well why this track showed up in a This Is: Phil Collins playlist?

Hey! Thanks for looking into it, appreciate it! 😃 Great answer and now I've acquired some useful knowledge/trivia in case this ever comes up on a music quiz of some sort! 😂😂😂 Also, should have done my home work instead of assuming it was wrong - assumption definitely made an **bleep** out of me, as they say!
It would be good though if you could access the help / feedback menu within the app. Better from a UX perspective.
Thanks again! 😃😃😃

@Melforbes83

No problem glad I was able to help.

As for accessing Help from in the Spotify apps. One can get to the help website feature from the Spotify desktop app by using the controls on the upper left, click on Help and chose your options from the Help options, one does have to do keyword searching for specific questions and issues once one has reached the Support - Spotify site. For Spotify mobile apps, Android for an example, on the bottom nav bar tap on Me ----> tap on the small gear icon upper right hand corner of screen ---->scroll down until you see the Support option and tap on it to launch your devices default mobile browser to the mobile support site, again users have to keyword search for specific questions and issues again. 

Users can use the community here too leave any and all feedback on any issue they wish. A Spotify mod or a community Rock Star can make sure the feedback gets to the right folks to be passed along. Any and all feedback is welcome on the community site.

Suggested posts