Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Track IDs of blocked artist keep being suggested

Track IDs of blocked artist keep being suggested

I specifically blocked Nina Kraviz and I haven't liked any of her tracks, nor do I have any in a playlist. Yet almost every time I get to the end of a playlist, Spotify has to ask if maybe I like her track IDs.

I really don't want to see her anymore since her Putin support for which she never apologized. Regardless, if you block an artist, Spotify should stop trying to force them on you.

3 Replies

Hey @mrfart,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, we'd like to gather some additional info. Would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of the described behavior to better visualize what's happening on your side?

On another note, would you mind sending us more details of the described behavior? Is this happening when you listen to a specific content or does it happen no matter what you're playing?

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

IMG_6439.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, didn't get the notifiation someone answered 🙂

This happens at the bottom of most of my own playlists ot discover weekly playlist. They do not contain any of her tracks.

She also shows up on my homepage in various categories like 'more of what you like,

Hey @mrfart,

Thanks for your reply.

We've forwarded this info to the relevant team for further review, however we can't confirm when it will be addressed. In the meantime, please keep you Spotify app always up-to-date.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts