Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Track radio not available (Playlist Deleted?)

Track radio not available (Playlist Deleted?)

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Multiplatform

Operating System

Win 10, Android 11, iOS 15

My Question or Issue

Hi! 

When selecting "Go to song radio" for the following track  "track spotify:track:0tadBEpYN4YIBDWcvV2Mfq" 

A message pops up stating that this playlist is deleted. The issue is not limited to my own account. How can an automatically generated playlist get deleted? 

Screenshot 2022-01-27 175135.png
5 Replies

Hi there @Turbokees,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

This is happening because the Radio playlist for that artist (i.e. the artist related to the song the user is trying to start the radio from) doesn't exist at the moment (no "Featuring" section, as opposed to this artist, for instance). Radio playlists are based on the listeners (number, type) an artist has in common with other artists and if not enough stats available, such playlists will stop existing.

We hope that this cleared things up for you.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

ALL of my attempts to start a radio are currently coming up with this error. No matter what artist or song I choose, I get "playlist is deleted." wth???

I am also experiencing this issue on multiple songs and playlists. On my mobile it states that the playlists have been deleted and on the desktop app it loads for a while with the three dots then displays "Couldn't find that playlist" on multiple song radios and even playlist radios from my playlists that I know used to work.

Mar 30 2022

11:45am

Hi I am also having this problem, I contacted Spotify Chat online they are going to get back to me. I ensured phone, mac and Spotify apps were all updated and caches cleared. I tried reinstalling Spotify on my phone too but no change. I cannot see any radio playlists, even the ones suggested on my homepage show up as deleted.

Samsung Galaxy 21

Macbook Pro

Hi everybody,

Thanks for posting on the Community.

At this moment, this issue should be fixed.

If you still have any inconveniences, send us over the make/model, OS version and Spotify version installed on your device.

We'll stay tuned. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts