Tracks Order in my Playlist

Solved!
Highlighted

Tracks Order in my Playlist

AngeloBavaro
Regular

Hi there.

Hope you're fine.

I am the owner of the playlist called SHARE YOUR SONG WITH ME. 

At the beginning, it was a collaborative playlist. But, since some users used to delete tracks and so on, I have decided to take care of it and turned it into a playlist.

Actually, it is collaborative, since everyone can submit the track in private.

When I am on my Spotify desktop and I enter the playlist, the tracks are sorted based on what I decide (date, artist and so on). 

But if I embed the playlist on websites or if I open it on mobile, the tracks are sorted in a specific way (the same on mobile and website) that I do not understand (no logic). Could you help me please?  And, is it possible to change the order of the tracks?

Thanks,

Angelo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Tracks Order in my Playlist

Dominoi
Songwriter
Hi,
Sorry for not being able to help you, but I'm happy because at least you have found the answer to your question. By cons selected "Accept As Solution" to help other users who have the same problem as you.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Dominoi
Songwriter

Hi,

You can show me a screen of your playlist on your phone or on Desktop and a screen of the website?

AngeloBavaro
Regular

Hi, thanks for replay!

I have attached the screen shot...

Esempio.jpg

AngeloBavaro
Regular

Hi, thanks for replay!

I have attached the screen shot...

Esempio.jpg
Esempio.jpg

Dominoi
Songwriter

Hey!

I think that's the way you sorted the music on your desktop, here in the screenshots you can change the way you sorted the music. Currently you have put the latest music to the oldest. Tried and tell me if that's it.

Thank you.

Esempio__01.jpg

AngeloBavaro
Regular

Hey,

thank you for replay.

I think I was not clear with my request.

I know that on desktop you can change the way to sorte the music.

But if you do not touch anything, or if you embedd, or if you are on mobile, the tracks are sorted in a way that for me it has no logic.

I would like to change this tracks order, and I do not how to make it.

In my playlist, this particular order is: 1. Midnight run 2. Surrendr 3. On the swings (see screen shot) and so on... this is a special order that for me it has no logic and I would like to change it..

Angelo

Dominoi
Songwriter
I understand, I noticed that the order is the same on the second and third screenshot, you tried to put "Custom" on desktop?

AngeloBavaro
Regular

What do you mean: you tried to put "Custom" on desktop?

Thanks

Dominoi
Songwriter

Esempio__01.jpg

You go here, and select the last option, normally it will return to normal.

AngeloBavaro
Regular

Hi,

I think I have found in the internet the solution at my problem.

I have found that playlists can be rearrenged only if they are displayed in their original order, so you need to reset the playlist view. Just click the column that displays the arrow disappears and the column is reset.

I have tried this solution and now I am able to manually change the order of the tracks inside the playlist!

SUGGESTED POSTS