Unable to play certain artists

Solved!

Re: Unable to play certain artists

dantastic919
Music Fan

I'm having luck now too. Redownloaded it and it is working for St. Vincent on my work comp now.

Borisz00
Casual Listener

Thank You! It now works perfectly on my laptop, but still not on my Iphone or other devices that don't run on the windows store spotify. But still thank you!

paranoid_mind

Same problem in all devices... :(

timooranje

It seems to be fixed now on all devices!

tehyock

I'm still unable to play Danny Brown at all

dantastic919
Music Fan
Have you tried deleting and restinalling the Spotify client on that device?
It worked for me to do that on iPhone and desktop.
1 person liked this

Magatsu
Regular

same problem here (same as original poster, not others that say is the same but does not have crossplataform problem). Cannot listen to any song by Daft Punk or Phoenix, not on my PC, not on Web, not on my Android Phone, it was working fine last week, **bleep** is going on? we are paying for this how come Spotify is not paying attention or trying to fix this???

dantastic919
Music Fan
Have you tried signing out of all the devices. Redownloading and installing
fresh?

re715

I am having this issue as well - cannot play any songs from Eminem, Beck, and others...not sure what the problem is but pretty annoying considering I pay for a premium membership...

Sand101
Casual Listener

**bleep** I CANNOT PLAY LANA AND SHE’S MY FAVOURITE ARTIST CAN I DO SOMETHING WITH IT??? I Pay every month for premium user and what I’ve got?? 3 days and I will cancel this stupid app and pay for another we have in Poland! I’m not gonna change accout and do some stupid tricks about it, have no time for this **bleep**. 

SUGGESTED POSTS