Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unavailable Albums by TAEMIN

Unavailable Albums by TAEMIN

Hello!

I have a small question/problem.

It seems that the albums MOVE and MOVE-ing by TAEMIN are no longer shown to me when searching for them to listen.

I live in Romania and until a few months ago I had no problem listening to them. They've been available on Spotify from the first day of release. I'd also like to mention that from what I can see those two are the only albums missing from his dicography in Spotify.

As far as I've seen the albums have not been removed from Spotify in general. They appear on Spotify if you search on Google for the album, but once I log in, they no longer appear.

Could someone please tell me if there is a solution for this problem?

Those albums happened to have some of my favourite songs and I'm pretty disappointed that I no longer have access to them.

This question has been asked by another user a few months ago, but I've seen that the post was left unanswered which is why I tried asking again.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate any helpful anwers!

1 Reply

Hey there @Rhaniss

thanks for posting !

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Have a great day 🙂

Suggested posts