Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unplayable, but hidden

Unplayable, but hidden

I was searching for the song Deep, by Nine Inch Nails on Spotify. It didn't show up in the search bar, so I googled it. There was a link to the 2001 Tomb Raider soundtrack. I tapped it. It led me into the app, then loaded the whole album, and the song was there. I tapped it, and it didn't play. It wasn't greyed, so it looked playable. The title didn't even push back a little and darken up when you tap on a song. Same with all other tracks on the album. Is it country based?

1 Reply

Hey there @egraye06

Thanks for reaching out - help’s here!

We checked on our side and successfully reproduced the way you managed to find this track. We also noticed that the song appears as grayed out on our side. 

Spotify works hard to constantly add music to its content database. Keep in mind that availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts