Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Van Morrison Album "Tupelo Honey"- Where Is It?

Van Morrison Album "Tupelo Honey"- Where Is It?

Hey Guys!! 

First post here. One of my favorite albums is "Tupelo Honey" by Van Morrison. It is not on Spotify and I am wondering if anyone knows why. There is a similar post here on Reddit. Posters say "The album before "His Band and Street Choir" and the album after "Saint Dominic's Preview", like Tupelo Honey, are all on Warner's Brothers, so not sure why legal reasons would come into play" and that it is not on Amazon Music or iTunes. 

Does anyone have any ideas? Every song on the album is a gem and I have the CD but it would be nice to have it in my pocket with me at all times and be able to share it with friends and family!

51GaTtjLklL.jpg
5 Replies

Hey there @Bravoaloha

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

If you can't find Tupelo Honey by Van Morrison it's possible the album is currently not available in your region. Keep in mind that Spotify works hard to constantly add music to its content database, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find this album right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. Alternatively, you can always contact the artist or record label with your query as well.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

Not specifiic enough. I want to know why no tupelo honey album for van morrison?

Hey @Klinvex,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Remember that availability on Spotify depends on different factors, such as permissions from the right holders and licensing agreements between the relevant parties. We don't know the exact reason for this specific album, but as mentioned in the previous reply, you can always contact the artist or record label with your query for further info.

Also, if you have the files on your computer, you can add them to Spotify as Local Files. You can find more info about it here.

We hope this helps. If you need anything else, we'll be right here.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I've been wondering for years why Van Morrison's Tupelo Honey is not available.  Super frustrating.  And it looks like Spotify's responses here are typical, unhelpful company lines. Unfortunately, I don't have the digital files available or I would add them.  

One of the best by one of the best. Why’d it have to be this one?

Suggested posts