Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Video Game Soundtrack Request

Video Game Soundtrack Request

Can you please add the "Killzone Shadow Fall Original Soundtrack" composed Lorn & Tyler Bates onto Spotify, please. Thanks!

If I posted it on the wrong place, sorry.

3 Replies

@RandomMusicFan

Hello:

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.
https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing/

I don't know how to contact this artist, and I can't find the label the soundtrack was on...

@RandomMusicFan

Hello:

This might be part of the issue for only being able to purchase a physical copy of this release. Doing some digging and searching, I was able to find the label information from the original release, which is Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Video game soundtracks are kind of hit and miss on music streaming services like Spotify, similar to like movie Soundtracks, they pop up for a time and then go away when the popularity of the content wanes for the music content. You might have to do a bit more research on your own in finding a social media outlet for the side of Sony Entertainment Group that handles video game music development and the content released to the public.

I did find this information from the website link below helpful anyway: http://vgmdb.net/album/48140

Suggested posts