Dear Spotify Community,
The time for change is now! We the Spotifiy Premium community have chosen to pay and support your website because of the amazing music, BUT WE WANT CHANCE THE RAPPER! Please just support this amazing rapper and give us the music we love! Isn't that what we are all here for anyway?
Someone that appreciates good music
Solved! Go to Solution.
Great news-- not sure if you noticed, but Coloring Book is now on Spotify!! Enjoy, it's a goodie, at least in my opinion. And have a nice stay in the community!(:
Check out my backstage interview
I realize you must be a fan of his older music as well and I just found out how to get acid rap and 10 day in your spotify library on your phone! thought id share it
1. download them for free online on a pc, there are several sources as he released it for free anyways
2. go to local files in spotify on your pc, and import them here (reply to this if you need help)
3. drag and drop all songs you want to a new playlist, keep spotify open on your computer
4. go on your phone/tablet/whatever and go to your playlists tab on spotify, find the new playlist you made
5. this is tedious but you have to hit the three dots at the side of each song (or long press) and hit "save" for each one, and you should see them start to download.
6. after this is done, go over to your songs library and count them to make sure they are all there.
hope this works! if you need help let me know by replying to this thread
(I'm assuming you're on a pc because i know nothing about mac computers.)
You can drag it to a new folder anywhere in your computer that's remotely easily accessible, and label it something like "spotify". really dosn't matter. then go into spotify and click [ctrl + p], or; edit > preferences. then scroll down until you see a heading labelled "local files", it is the second from the bottom. at the bottom of this section, click the "ADD A SOURCE" button and navigate until you find your folder with the mp3('s), click it, then click ok. then make sure that in the list of sources, the one you just added has the green switch beside it, if not then click the switch. at the top, go to file > exit. open spotify again, then go to "local files" at the main navigation menu on the left, and find your song('s). from here, continue with steps 3-6 in my answer above.
=>if your songs aren't in local files, make sure they are not in a zip/rar file, if they are extract them to the folder you made.
hope this works, let me know if you have any other questions