WHY do you keep removing songs???

Solved!

Re: WHY do you keep removing songs???

50_Sven

The whole album Danzig IV by Danzig is gone!

r3sgtec

THIS is f***ing BS.... why do I pay for premium and you guys keep removing songs? Whats the darn point?

if you look at my playlist that I started in 2012/13, you will see all the grayed out songs.....Tyga, Alicia Keys, Jay Z, Taylor Swift....

This is not fair. Going to cancel my premium shortly and move to apple music.

Thank you for nothing.

Highlighted

nasisk

FANTASTIC, now I can see all my songs that were removed from my playlist...thank you so much.

Nero_Joel

One of my favourite songs My love - Mia was on tracklist and was then removed that is not okey and I rather listen for free on Youtube then and being able to listen to the songs I added then listening on Spotify if songs are just removed like that.

shiftteam21
Happened to a song ( valerie 68 version ) i have in a playlist but every single other song...still there soooo

Kingotxh
Casual Listener
Especially when the rest of an album remains available. Frustrating!!!!

DataLife

Solution: be grateful. You're getting music for next-to-free, and this is a wonderful time for you. It's not Spotify's fault - the artists are taking it down. Without the artists' grace you'd have zero music, and they're getting paid in pennies. So enjoy :)

Much love <3

Nathan

Artist

Kingotxh
Casual Listener
Next to free? On a premium plan? You better check your numbers there ace.

christiffer
Casual Listener

I put an artist in my favourites bar to make a note of the name and now its gone. cant recall artists name to even buy their records. is there no way to recover at least the names of removed artists from an account?

redtalonfilms

Hey, there is a setting in spotify that says *hide unplayable songs*. If you uncheck that, you will be able to see your old songs, but you wont be able to play them. Hope this helps!

SUGGESTED POSTS