WHY do you keep removing songs???

Solved!

Re: WHY do you keep removing songs???

Jtpav10
Music Fan
I wish they would have some type of alert. My cable tv tells me when certain channels are changing or going away.
1 person liked this

bahadircagri
Casual Listener

This is my only regret... i feel so sorry for my deleted 500 gb of mp3 archive at the first day of premium spotify purchase....

1 person liked this

cl3ara5wat3r

Listen, Spotify are going to have to make it possible in some options screen to upload an album we've bought as per the advice here without needing any particular wifi specifications or PC local folde. I just went looking for a track I actually did have in a playlist, I'm kind of annoyed it's not there, I understand the sensitivity of artist and publisher materials, or the fact that things change names and whatever might happen. But now, Spotify are basically telling us, we don't really care if you're paying 9.99 per month, look at all the music you've got in your library and crying about one song, maybe you need to learn gratitude, well, it's not about gratitude really, it's about having what you paid for. Now since you can't honor your agreement even if it's 0.000X% of the library that's fine missing, can the developers add an option in there for upload music? The player is still valuable to me as yes, there are many other songs still on it.

That would be nice.

Lex

3 people liked this

thejafa
Casual Listener

Taylor Swift was not the first to sound the alarm bells.

Tool have still refused to put their music on spotify, apple music, etc to this day and haven’t caved like her.

speaking of them, because of this I have pirated all their albums (all 4) but it is justified because I’m also buying their stuff on vinyl. I own one of their albums and another is being shipped atm. 

Spotify is dodgy with songs being added and deleted, so illegal downloading is an easy alternative. I only do it when I already own or will own an album in hard copy, because then I am still supporting them for their work. 

It’s wrong to steal music, but not if you have also paid 45 bucks for it in another format.

1 person liked this

Deleting songs!

JackDan1

Can you add back the song “don’t touch me I’m going to scream” by my morning jacket? Because this has completely ruined my Spotify experience by coming to the platform and realising songs/albums have been removed 

krissgram
Casual Listener

That is the same here I don’t see Ice Cube’s We had to tear this motherfcka up off the predator or Marilyn Manson’s Redeemer on Queen of the **bleep** soundtrack does Apple Music do this to or is it like that to

1 person liked this

Jtpav10
Music Fan
Sometimes Apple Music does remove the same songs.

krissgram
Casual Listener

Alright I am glad knowing that cause I didn’t wanna have to switch over to their service then to find some songs not there as on Spotify better safe than sorry this is why I continue to buy music/albums rather besides stream them

Kpop

ihwgwjp9-7_jf

Why so many KPOP songs are added a few hours or days later on Spotify ?

SUGGESTED POSTS