WHY do you keep removing songs???

Solved!

Re: WHY do you keep removing songs???

cedi3550
Good lord you're mentally behind. If they don't have the rights it means that if they'd keep them up, you couldn't pay for spotify since it would close down at some point because they'd get sued to the ground. If you'd read the terms and conditions that you casually agree to (and if you'd use common sense) it would be absolutely plain to you that this can happen. I don't like that I'm suddenly unable to listen to Streetlight Manifesto anymore, but oh well, it happens.

Artist and Playlist Deletion

roberts1935

Robert Scruggs  5/5/17

Why when I deleted Don Rich and the play list from Spotify the playlist is the only thing that deleted. The albums and the songs stayed in Spotify's main screen but the Don Rich name on the list of Artist also deleted, Please explain, and in addition I tried deleting the songs individually with no success, although I have deleted individual songs from the play list on numerous occasions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DatFcknFeeder

yo is there a way to get keep flexin from rich the kid back and jay Z legendary album is gone too after YEARS like **bleep**

chrisyaren

It seems to me that it's not the lawyers making the decisions, it's the artist. The lawyer would be in trouble if he/she did something without the client's prior authorization. I know that we all feel that once it's there it should be there forever. The only way to fight back is to vote with the wallet. I just found my missing song on apple music. Maybe Jay-Z wanted to support Apple and not Spotify. Maybe Apple cut him a better deal and it's Spotify that needs to pay more to get the song back - Who knows. Yes, it's annoying to switch platforms but hoping that a music label or an artist will change because of stuff we write here is probably not the best use of our time.

Aysenur
I only want the "meg and dia- monster (dotexe remix)" to come back like why would you remove that im hurt

ddoc

I support what this person is saying, FELA is A LEGEND, you should not relegate his songs on spotify to the pathetic versions performed by other artists who do not capture the essence and creativity in the meaning of Fela's Songs.

Total disgrace

Djdarby36
Casual Listener

i woke up this orning to discover all my music is down probs for strewaming abuse today is the last day i ever use spotify

richarddarby

Angeljames
Casual Listener
It's only songs from one artist that have all dissapeared the artist are called "why don't we" why have you removed their songs when they have so many fans.

Keyups17
Casual Listener
Huh

anjunaparadiso
Regular

Hi, most of my music is on compilation albums and my publisher Audiosparx has advised me that once one of their distribution partners has agreed with one of their label to release my songs - there's no going back and they're not permitted to takedown the music anytime after it's been released unless the label has a copyright/ publishing rights issue and in any case they would be aware. Or is that not the case? If you have any links to documentation that would help explain the pitfalls on track takedowns I would really eppeciate it. :) Many thanks.

SUGGESTED POSTS