Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Want to delete a song from my top songs 2017 playlist

Want to delete a song from my top songs 2017 playlist

So after Melanie Martinez has turned out to be a r*apist, I want to take her song 'Pacify Her' off my top songs 2017 playlist, but since it was created by spotify itself I can't do that. Is there any way for me to do this? I tried to 'add to another playlist' so I could have my own playlist of the same songs, but be able to edit it, and I couldn't do that either. Any suggestions?

12 Replies

Looking for this too. Spotify included podcast tracks on my top 2017. It doesnt make any sense, they are not songs.

I'm in the same situation, I have several songs I don't like enough to have made top 500, and I have 4 that made it in from a period of about a week where someone had hacked into my account. It doesn't make sense that 4 awful songs played during a 1 week period made it into my top playlist

I have the same thoughts. There are some songs that made it into my top songs 2017 playlist that I can hardly remember listening to in the first place. This seemed to happen to lots of people both this year and in 2016. Maybe Spotify has a glitch in their listening history tracking?

I'm not so sure it's an error in tracki g play history. But if we can make
our own playlists collaborative, it would be nice if Spotify would do that
for the ones they made for top songs.

Same here, I really want to edit it because a couple of the songs on it are ones that I looked up and listened to once for various reasons. You'd think it wouldn't add songs that you played once. It's really annoying that I can't edit this playlist.

I'd really like to find an answer to this also!

I am also looking to remove some god awful song from my playlist. Any luck yet?

I don’t think you can hey 😞

Please please please someone for the love of god find a way to do this. The kids next door played "Afro Circus / I like to Move It" (again and again) from my spotify account to accompany their little acrobat act on our front yard 6 months ago and I want never to hear even the first 3 seconds of this awful awful thing ever again.

Haha **bleep**. I’m afraid the only way around it is to copy all songs you like into a new playlist

You know, that's a really good idea. There should be a better solution, but
nonetheless, as there isn't, thanks!

I can only think of making a new playlist and add all the songs except for that one song.

Suggested posts