Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

We need more Prince!

Solved!

We need more Prince!

I would say we need a lot more Prince on Spotify! I mean only one song from him...ahah

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

16 Replies

Unfortunately Prince had his full catalogue removed from Spotify awhile back.
Follow me

The Goods.

ahhh That's a real bummer! Time to bust out the CD's I guess haha

Yes I agree. Grüße aus Deutschland. Ich bitte auch darum mehr Songs von Prince zu haben. Warum ist nur ein Song online? "Stare". Bitte um Info.
regards from Germany / Nürnberg

I just joined the Spotify community to say the same thing. I agree 100% I love Prince's music. Spotify should have all of his collective work on there, every album he has ever done.

Totally agree, we need him back; and also Bob Seger and Neil Young.

Spotify, you need to go after these great artists a little harder.

Early Def Leppard albums would be nice too, along with Peter Gabriel.

Oh man! I forgot about Peter Gabriel, we need him ASAP  

Wahhh..., thats insane, 30 Million Songs noone ever heard of, but no Prince?

On Deezer he is available 😕

Prince is life, Prince is fam.

Prince--Musician.jpg
Marked as solution

I really hope Spotify doesn't ignore all the Prince-penned songs performed by other artists.  A lot of these are still unavailable (Chaka Khan's "I Feel for You," Sheila E.'s "The Glamorous Life," etc.)

The weird thing is that these tracks were not even removed until long after he pulled his own catalog in 2015.  Some of them didn't disappear until after his death.  Some (like "Manic Monday" and "Sugar Walls") never went away.

In the case of Chaka and Sheila, since all of those albums were Warner products, it's hard to imagine that there is any impediment to making them available again.  Probably just slipped through the cracks.  Get somebody on it!

This is great...Now we need some Bob Seger!

This is great, now let's get Seger!

There is a whole lot more Prince than what we have now. I want to see the entire catalog show up. Where's Musicology?

Finally some prince is there. Thanks 

regards from Germany / Nürnberg

HE I GOT ALL OF HIS SONGS ON MY PLAYLIST. I TALKING ALL ABOUT 70-2000. LOVE PRINCE . IT MY PLAYLIST 1. ON MY  DGRUNDYDGRUNDY@SPOTIFY  

I GOT YOU

Suggested posts