Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What device do you use most to listen to Spotify?

What device do you use most to listen to Spotify?

Hello,

I am interested in hearing what device you use most for listening to Spotify? For me, I have a 50/50. hbug? (Short for: How About You Guys).

8 Replies

I like using my Mac since Musixmatch syncs better and I can change the volume in smaller increments than the buttons on a phone.

I think that I listen to Spotify more on my laptop than I do on my phone, however I’m unsure of what the percentage of time listening to Spotify on each of these two devices is. I think it’s easier to manage playlists on the desktop version of the app, and I like being able to see what the other Spotify users who I follow have been listening to via Friend Activity; so I usually only use my phone to listen to Spotify when I’m away from home.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,

I think that I listen to music the most on my phone because I have it always with me in like School, Bus/Train, at home but I think my second most listened device would be my Macbook because I always listen to music when I write on here and when I'm on other websites.

I listen lots on my desktop computer at home, my phone in any location, and my iPad at school! So three devices.

I listen to Spotify mostly on my phone because it’s portable. Sometimes I’ll use my alexa echo dot, laptop or PS4 depending on the vibes. I mostly just prefer any device that's wireless.

90% PC, 10% Android phone. That may change as I now have USB-C earbuds and will start tacking walks, etc. listening to Spotify.

rasberry-pi

iPhone with AirPods Pro, my go-to

Suggested posts