What happened to Composer Weekly?

What happened to Composer Weekly?

lucafresc
Casual Listener

The playlist was updated each week, and now it's three weeks that it's stuck. Please tell me that it hasn't been discontinued, it is an amazing project and it brightens my mondays :)

Luca

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: What happened to Composer Weekly?

IainStrachan

I've got the same problem!  I was thinking it was just me.  It would be a huge shame if it were discontinued.  Only a short while back I discovered the superb music of Lili Boulanger via Composer Weekly.

kepein

Hi there,

This doesn't mean it is discontinued for good, but it could be that composer weekly isn't a high profile playlist. I also enjoy listening to the playlist sometimes and there are more playlist that are promissed to be updated weekly but might skip a week or two. So just keep an eye on it and in the meantime you can check the composers that were previously featured and you might have missed. Just search for composer weekly and you will see an archive of playlists :)

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community regarding this.

We appreciate how much you love Composer Weekly.

We’re always trying out possible improvements to our features. While the team behind this account tries to offer fresh contents every week, you may notice some changes in the contents published over time, including its frequency.

We really value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward, and we'll make sure to pass this on to the right teams here at Spotify.

We hope that helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

redpump

Another shout-out for Composer Weekly. Michael Nyman is good but after five or six weeks of him, it's time for someone else.

SUGGESTED POSTS