Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What happened to most of A Day To Remeber's albums on spotify?!

What happened to most of A Day To Remeber's albums on spotify?!

I went to go add more ADTR on a playlist, and most of my songs were gone. In my artists, it still says I have all of their songs. But I go to albums and it's only Common Courtesy and Their Name Was Treason. I went to artists and those were the only albums listed on spotify. Please help, I want my music back. I am paying for this.
2 Replies

Hello @Awdn297 and welcome to the community, I guess you are in USA?

All the "A Day To Remember" albums are available worldwide on Spotify, except US where only 2 albums are available. All the albums not available in US are from a label called "Another Victory" or "Victory Records" based in Chicago. It seems to be a licensing problem with this label and US.

Spotify wants all the music in the world to stream. Unfortunately, sometimes, due to licensing problems or by decision of the artist or a label, some albums are not available at all on Spotify or partially available in some countries.

Spotify works hard daily to try to convince them to have all their music available to stream.

The best users can do to help is to try to contact the label and ask why the albums are not on Spotify.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Soundofus Thank you for the info. But all their albums were once on spotify. Do you know if they are trying to bring them back?

Suggested posts