Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What happened to the album Symphony Soldier by The Cab?

What happened to the album Symphony Soldier by The Cab?

Hi! I often listened to the album Symphony Soldier by The Cab and had many of the songs in my playlists, but now the entire album has disappeared from their page and the song's titles in my playlists have turned grey, so that I cannot listen to them anymore. Does anyone know why this might have happened and whether the album could become available for me again in the near future? (>_<)

10 Replies

Any content that has disappeared or been removed (the tracks will still be in your playlist, just hidden because they unplayable) is normally down to the record label or rights holder. Sometimes content is removed due to licensing changes, transfer of ownership or due to a request from the content owner. Spotify do try to get any removed content back, normally its just a matter of time.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Ok, then I guess I will have to wait and hope... Thank you for answering my question (^-^)

"Normally its hyst a natter if tune." Okay but a year have passed where is the album i miss it and alot other ppl miss it ?? Pls fix this i can find it on youtube but yeah Who wanna use youtube xd ? Spotify ROCKS  just sad that Symphony Soldier is GONE 😞

Yes Pls add it back

Dammit spotify when will you guys add this album back?

Whenever the label and.or digital disturbutor who uploaded the content says they can. The lables control what gets put on spotify and what regions get access to it.

Well not exactly though. The Cab released this album independently, after they broke off from Fueled by Ramen

Correction it is available but only to these regions at the moment. CA, MX, US.

Any idea why? I mean their new album is out for everyone. Why not symphony soldier as well 😛

it's been a year and it's still not available, at least in the Asia region! 😞

Suggested posts