Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What is AI music genre on 2021 Wrapped

Solved!

What is AI music genre on 2021 Wrapped

Plan

Free

Country

Italy

Device

Pixel 1

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

on 2021 Wrapped my top genre is "AI". Never heard of it. I'm very curious! What is it? What does "AI" or "Ai" mean? Thank you in advance for answer! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @TheEngCoach57It,

First of all welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out to us!

"AI" stands for Artificial Intelligence music, which is generated solely by software algorithms. Imagine a band, where the vocalist, the bassist, the guitarist and the drummer are the machines from The Terminator series!

For example, this artist Yameii Online is an AI. "Her" voice and everything else going into the music/songs is created and performed by an Artificial Intelligence.

Hope this info was useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @TheEngCoach57It,

First of all welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out to us!

"AI" stands for Artificial Intelligence music, which is generated solely by software algorithms. Imagine a band, where the vocalist, the bassist, the guitarist and the drummer are the machines from The Terminator series!

For example, this artist Yameii Online is an AI. "Her" voice and everything else going into the music/songs is created and performed by an Artificial Intelligence.

Hope this info was useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes, but this is not true for most of the “AI” Spotify music I’ve heard. I am from Italy too. 

I'm Italian too. I think it means "Artisti Italiani". It makes sense for me

This could be an explanation! Too lazy to write "artisti italiani"... 😄

Hi!

I agree with you as far as the the music content is concerned. I, too, have practically never heard "Artificial Intelligent" music: it's therefore very hard for me to understand why "AI" has been classified as my first musical genre.

Nevertheless, "Artist Italian" is not consistent as an explanation because an Englisman wolud have said "Italian Artist", and then "IA".Therefore in my opinion "AI" is probably "Artificial Intelligence" music, but there is a big bug in the music classification. Also for me "Italian POP" is for sure the most listened music

Suggested posts