Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What's the song of the FOSSIL Brand Ad?

What's the song of the FOSSIL Brand Ad?

It has a nice Jingle. Anyone know the song? I can't find it online. It's the "Fossil Falliday" Ad.

9 Replies

Live in FL in USA btw.

bump

Does ANYONE know? It's a 15 second ad.

Also looking for it too and heard it in LA

Ive also been hunting for it! Ive googled every way possible and cannot find the song. My coworker and I are desperate to know what it is. It does have a very nice ring to it. Out of all the annoying Spotify commercials, this was the best one! They havent been playing it lately either. Someones gotta know.

I have the answer!!! Unfortunately, it is not the answer we wanted though. I contacted Fossil customer service, and this is what they had to say...

"Thank you for contacting Fossil. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our Spotify Ad. The tune you are hearing is a fun musical chord that we thought would fit nicely but its not an actual song. We apologize for any inconvenience. We hope you have enjoyed your Holiday Season. Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards, Emma"

So, in all, it isnt really a song, but they should make it into one, since we all enjoyed it so much! Glad we now know. Happy Holidays everyone! 🙂

Thanks for looking into it!
Kind of disappointed that it's not really a song, but maybe they will release one in the future!

Suzan Vega  Toms Diner

I still cant stop thinking about this... every **bleep** Christmas... i still kind of remember how it goes... and it's almost 2020. Sigh 😞

Suggested posts